"Black Lives Matter - LGBTQ Lives Matter" Fabric Face Mask
In this time of uncertainty and new "norms" sometimes you just need a mask that expresses how you really feel!
This fabric was designed by Winnie&Peach!
Helping stop the spread of COVID-19, one mask at a time!
This mask is sewn with 100% organic cotton sateen (224 thread count) printed with soy ink on the outside and 100% cotton flannel on the inside.
- Unique 3-D design minimizes unnecessary fabric to skin contact which makes the mask more comfortable to wear
- Cotton sateen has a denser thread count that offers a tight woven barrier
- Cotton flannel adds more comfort, helps absorbs moisture, and offers an additional barrier
- Soft adjustable elastic offers a custom fit that's easy on your ears
- Special print offers a subtle (or not so subtle) message to folks around you that you mean business!
- Optional adhesive aluminum nose form (2 included) can be used for added seal; click HERE for instruction on how to fit your mask with this seal
- One size fits most (recommended for ADULT use)
- Folds down to a compact size
- Buy several of these to convey a new message daily
- Take a look at my VIDEO on the efficacy of DinaripperCreations 3-D Fabric Face Masks!
Remember to Keep Your Social Distance!
Washing Mask: Wash with mild detergent in hot water (as hot as your hands can stand), rinse, and air dry. Wash your mask on a daily basis for best results. Or better yet, buy another mask or two for rotation!
*THIS MASK IS NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE: This mask will not prevent you from contracting COVID-19, but it may help you from spreading it to others. Masks are also good practice for general social hygiene. All responsibility in wearing and the care of this mask is assumed by the wearer.
Masks are not returnable. If you have any issues with the construction due to manufacturing, please send me an email as soon as you are able.
The photo of the outside pattern may differ from the one you receive due to the fact that each piece is cut from different portions of a repeating design on the fabric. However, this is a general example of the design theme.
All monitors are different and I've attempted to display the best representation of the item colors. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.