CONTINUED SALE! "When Life Hands You Lemons Make Gin and Tonic" Linen/Cotton Dish Towel
I'm keeping these on SALE! 25% OFF for the NEW YEAR!
"When Life Hands You Lemons - Make Gin and Tonic" Linen/Cotton Dish Towel - A more adult version of the old adage!
This artwork is by Gillian Grimmett!
These dish towels are so fun as well as functional. Like a favorite cotton shirt or a set of vintage sheets, these towels get softer with every washing. Printed with Eco-friendly, water based inks, the bright colors and quirky sayings are a great addition for any kitchen, barbecue, bar, or even Man-Cave/She-Shed!
- Approximate dimension is 16" x 24" after washing
- Fabric blend of 55% linen and 45% cotton offers the durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Very absorbent and practically lint free (I've tested these on fine stemware!)
- Convenient cotton webbed loop on back for hanging
- Make great gifts for those who are hard to buy for
Wash before using.
Recommended Care Instructions:
Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Use non-chlorine bleach brighteners. Machine dry on a low temperature setting. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric if desired.
All monitors are different and I've attempted to display the best representation of the item colors. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.